Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 17th: A global toast to celebrate my birthday!

Ok, ok, in truth it’s a global toast to celebrate the anniversary of Robert Mondavi’s birthday, which (would have been) June 18th. However, the toast is on my actual birthday, June 17, so its just another reason to celebrate!

At 2pm Pacific time (or 4pm for us in the Lou) please raise a glass and toast Robert Mondavi for his groundbreaking movements in wine, me for my birthday, and all who love wine!

You can also watch the toast (for Robert Mondavi, not me) online- from the Mondavi website:

Please join us in celebrating this special day. We will be offering a complimentary glass of Fume Blanc in honor of Mr. Robert Mondavi’s , as well as enjoying festive music on our lawn. At 2:00, Margrit Mondavi, and our winemaker, Genevieve Janssens will be hosting a live toast. Website: www.toastrobertmondavi.com

No comments: