Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Faves from wine clubs past....

I ran across some notes of past wine clubs and thought I’d jot down some of our favorites. (they are not in any order, just the ones that scored the highest of the night and that we'd consider buying again)
Sometime I’ll probably find the scores for other ones, but for now here’s what I have readily available…

 
From Red Blends:
  • 2006 Edward Sellers Le Theif
  • 2009 L Preston
  • 2008 Ferrer Bobel Priorat 
From Poor Man’s night:
  • 2011 Field Stone Petite Sirah Rose
  • 2010 J Opi Malbec
  • 2009 Fieldstone Corvino Red Table Wine 
From Zinful Desserts: 
  • 2008 Kenwood Reserve Zin 
  • 2008 Martinelli Vigneto di Evo Zin 
  • 2005 Peterson Winery Muscat Blanc
And I even found one from summer last year...
 
From Hot Weather Wines: 
  • 2011 Domaine Lafond Tavel
  • 2011 Chateau De Manissey Tavel
  • nv Mumm Brut Rose
  • 2007 Autry Cellars Petite Sirah (to go with BBQ fare)

No comments: