Sunday, October 14, 2007

I love Quiktrip

I love Quiktrip. Its a great gas station. In Phoenix, they didn't have QTs when I first moved there, but when they first opened, I was so excited I would drive out of my way to get gas there...to the point I actually ran out of gas once because I refused to fill up at another gas station. To those of you who don't know what Quiktrip is- its like a Love's or a Pilot...but cleaner. You don't realize how great QT is until you live in a city without one. They help keep other gas stations cleaner, really, there was a noticeable difference in the quality of other gas stations once QT moved to Phoenix. I love QT for a few reasons, its clean, well lit, people are friendly, the store is well staffed, and they are hardly ever out of stuff. In addition, the gas prices are usually competitive. And, they have funny ads- like this one. It made me laugh so I took a picture.

No comments: