Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cheap, dishwasher safe time mugs

I admit, I’m a free travel mug hoarder. We have mugs from random colleges and companies that I picked up at job fairs, conferences, and general promo meetings. However, with the down economy, good give-a-ways have lessoned and they are becoming harder and harder to get. So, alas, the Lush’s must actually BUY a mug. They are very expensive, so I’ve been looking for cheap ones. With some serious looking, I found a great deal that I want to share with you.

As noted in an earlier post, I drink coffee from Boca Java. While taking advantage of a $10 off any purchase promotion, I looked through their mugs and found these:





Supercute, right? The best part is they are 100% dishwasher safe. A lot of those time mugs you have to hand wash. Not these. They are from Time Mug, which usually sells them for $29.95 and you can get a variety of colors, as well as different time pieces, if the rhinestone look isn’t your thing. However, at Boca Java, they were $10.95. They only had 3 colors, all have the logo, and all had rhinestones, but still what a deal! I only bought two, a red one and a pink one, because I’m pretty sure Mr. Lush wouldn’t be caught dead carrying a mug with rhonestones on it. I have washed them in the dishwasher already and indeed, they are dishwasher safe. If you prefer more choices, go for the Time Mug ones, but if you'd rather have a deal and don't mind a logo, Boca Java's the way to go!
Happy shopping!

1 comment:

LucyinStLou said...

Love the mug! I seriously need to get one because I am way too lazy to hand wash anything other than knives. It's a character flaw, I know.