Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thrifty Gift Thursday: Wine Journal

This wine journal is a nice gift for your wine tasting friends. While I actually keep my tasting notes (when I remember) in my PDA for quicker referencing while in wine stores, I do love to see people bring out a wine journal at a wine club meeting or other tasting and jot down what they thought about the wines. There are tons of options in a variety of sizes and price ranges, but this one is $20.36, features a glossary of key wine terms, a "how to" section on wine tasting, and 15 wine label removers.

2 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

We use book journals for wine country trips. They really do get you better service.

WineLush said...

I remember you saying that, and I totally see why. I wonder if the same would hold true for France?