Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dear Abby

I read Dear Abby daily. Not sure if its because I like to read about loser's problems or what but either way it provides me with a few minutes of free entertainment. Although I hardly ever read her answers, as they are usually so middle of the road I can't believe you'd call them advice. Today's made me laugh outloud:

DEAR ABBY: My soon-to-be-ex-husband's secretary keeps giving my 16-year-old daughter extravagant gifts for Christmas. One year it was a complete Tiffany jewelry set (earrings, necklace and ring). This past year, "Donna" gave my daughter a $200 gift certificate to an expensive clothing store and another $200 one at a trendy cosmetics store. Should I be suspicious? -- EAST COAST MAMA

DEAR EAST COAST MAMA: No, by now you should be convinced.

No comments: