Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've been tagged

Recently I was tagged by Lucy:

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was in college, just finishing my first year of sub-par college peformance. It took a ibt to get used to college-I skated through high school with ease but then had to keep up on my reading on my own, a rather difficult thing for a procrastinator to do.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
Print off info on my wine for the meeting tonight. Spend some time training Layla. Review a couple of things for my midterm Wednesday. Get a birthday treat pedicure. Swing by Sam's Club and pick up some Port Salut.

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Cheese and sausage, chips and cheesy ro-tel dip, fruit.

4. Places you’ve lived:
Kansas City, MO, Phoenix AZ, Indianapolis, IN, and St. Louis, MO.

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1-Pay off our and our immediate family's debt. 2- Give every adult in our immed family 9,900, then hire someone to manage the best way to let my family live well without dealing with massive double taxation. 3-Rent a villa in Italy and one in France-spend a month in each. Invite anyone who can take off work to come with us (of course paying for their expenses). 4-Determine one cause I could donate some money to that would make a significant difference. (ie perhaps donate enough to an aminal shelter that they could expand and / or hire more people) 5-Buy a few houses, bulldoze them, and build a dream house. (my dream house is not a dream house without being in an ideal location-so that means I'd buy 2 houses next to each other and make one house from scratch.)

Technically I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but I don't know of 5 who haven't already answered this.....

No comments: